Friday, April 9, 2010

Hi :)

Hi everyone! I've never done anything like this before, but I figured everyone should start somewhere so here I go... 

My name is Sara and I'm from New York (and I may be a little bias but I do think it's the greatest city in the world) :) 

I finally found the drive to start my blog because I have always been very into fashion, and these days, especially beauty. When I was younger, I always wanted to be a doctor. That may seem totally irrelevant, but a little while ago I bought "The Teen Vogue Handbook: An Insider's Guide to Careers in Fashion". I'm pretty sure I read the entire book from the moment I first opened it. Every page interested me immensely, but one part especially caught my eye, the Beauty and Health Expert article. As I read through Eva Chen's, the Beauty and Health Editor at Teen Vogue, article I sort of had an epiphany haha. She talked about how she had been traveling on the medical school path, but spontaneously decided to change and become and editor for beauty and health. From the first to the last sentence, this article, as corny as it sounds, spoke to me. I realized that this was the perfect combination of what I loved, and that a job like this would be what I'd love. So from then on, I became more and more into makeup and beauty and more, in the hopes that one day I could be just like Eva Chen. 

So basically my blog can be anything and everything about health and beauty... from makeup products, applying makeup, health tips, and more. 

I hope you all find something to enjoy in reading my blog and please feel free to write a comment about anything. 

Thanks for reading :) 

-Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment